Instructional Video Coming Soon – check back regularly!!
The Sonney Orifice Flow Computer
Is the industry standard for spot checking orifice metered flow rates. Easy to use and reliable it is still a 'must have' tool for every gas and oilfield production engineer, operator and supervisor. It is defined as a computer because it is in actuality a slide rule.
- Supercompressibility (Fpv) correction is provided on the face of the computer.
- Orifice diameters range from 1/16" to 30".
- Delivery rates up to 1 billion cubic feet per day
- Differential pressures from 0.1 to 200 inches of water for meter computations and 1 pound to 10,000 pounds for estimating flow through "chokes".
- Pressures from 29" of mercury vacuum to 10,000 psi gauge.
- Gravity correction -- 0.1 to 1.5
To order in the US please contact our Sonney stocking distributor:
230 Lynbrook Blvd.
Shreveport, LA 71106
Phone: (318) 603-0024
Fax: (318) 603-5440
Please NOTE: the aluminum version of this unit is no longer available. Plastic is readily available.