Graco has been making pumps and lubricators since 1926. With their history of making quality products they have garnered an excellent reputation. When Graco launched their industrial chemical injection pump lineup, we knew that they were the right company to make quality products for us and our customers.
The Graco Wolverine and Python model pump systems are pneumatically or electrically operated. They are extremely reliable for extreme industrial applications.
Python Chemical Pump Systems
The Python Chemical Pump is the right solution for your chemical injection needs protecting well sites and pipelines from corrosion, plugging and freezing. Python pumps offer features critical to the oil and gas industry. …MORE…
Wolverine Chemical Pumps Systems
The Wolverine Chemical pump is designed for injecting chemicals at well sites and pipelines. Explosion proof motors are an key part of these pumps. They are designed to operate in locations requiring Class 1, Division 1 rated products.
The Wolverine is available in AC and DC powered versions. Variable speed motors are also an available option.
- The Wolverine is easily integrated with solar powered systems.
- Reduce emissions and have a greater level of control when used with our injection rate controllers.
- Graco pumps are designed for up to two years of operation before simple repairs.
- All Graco pumps feature adjustable fluid packing that lasts up to 25 times longer than competitor or non-adjustable seals.
- All Wolverine pumps have 316 SST wetted parts. They are also resistant to water and dust.
Solar Chemical Pump Systems
Graco offers 3 chemical injection systems that can run off of solar panel energy. This would allow elimination of exhaust gas, or the need for instrument air. Our systems include state-of-the-art technology with features saving time and money. System configurations come with the necessary hardware to quickly get you up and running.
- Harrier+ Injection Rate Controller – adaptive flow control technology for injection accuracy and assurance
- Control and monitor your system from your mobile device
- Wolverine Simplex or Duplex Electric Pump, 1/11 or 1/5 hp
- Max flow = 40 gpd (150 lpd)
- Max pressure = 10,000 psi (689 bar, 68.9 MPa)
- Solar panels up to 150W
- Premium AGM battery, 105 Ah
- Operating temperatures from -40°F to 135°F (-40°C to 57°C)
- Chemical pump (injection) packages are rigorously field-tested to ensure optimum performance
- Solar pumping systems can provide reliable chemical injection for up to four days without sun
- Electronic injection rate controllers ensure precise injection rates – optimizing your process
- Control and monitor your chemical injection system with your mobile device for peace of mind
- Pump components are designed for up to two years of operation between service intervals
- Ideal for remote installations in extreme temperatures
- Save money by reducing chemical waste when you use our adaptive injection rate controls
- Lower energy costs by using off-the-grid solar powered systems vs. pneumatic or grid powered pumps. MORE…