The Multi Stroke Liquid Sampler by SA-77 is similar to the Single Stroke model in basic functionality. It operates by drawing samples from a liquid process and storing them in a sample receiver (bottle) for later analysis.
The Multi Stroke Model accepts a constant air supply allowing an adjustable sample rate from 1 sample/second to 1 sample/120sec. The same as the single stroke model, sample sizes are adjustable from 1cc to 20cc/sample. This allows the filling of a sample receiver to be spread over a very short or a very wide time base.
This model is particularly well suited to oil production facilities where there are very long or very rapid liquid dump cycles. The multi-stroke is best suited to applications where a single stroke model will tend to fill its receiver bottle up and shut off too soon to provide a good (representative) sample over a sufficiently long (24hr) time base.
Multi Stroke SA-77 Liquid Sampler Applications:
- Water Cut determination
- for production Accounting
- for production Optimization
- Steam injection optimization (Water Usage and Steam Generation) in SAGD Heavy Oil and Bitumen
- Sales Oil BS&W (Basic Sediment & Water)
- Truck Loading/Unloading
- Rail Loading/Unloading
- Ship Loading/Unloading
- Loss control auditing
- Heavy Oil Installations
- Hi Temperature process applications
- Contract sampling for custody transfer points
- Process Point Testing
- Chemical usage optimization in oil production
- Portable well testing
- Liquid food production; Canola Oil, Margarine, and Peanut Butter (smooth and chunky)
- Water treatment sampling
Delrin® Viton® Karlez® are registered trademarks of Dupont, AFLAZ® is a registered trademark of ASAHI Glass Co. Other materials optionally used in the SA-77 sampler include HSN/HNBR